- Click here to see the old family recipes for the mixes you see above.
- I use a counting scale and it tells me how many rings are in the dish based on their weight. With such lightweight items, there is a slight margin of error. The count can be off by a couple of rings either way. And there may be some bad rings. I do sift through and pick out the bad ones but nobody’s perfect. The result is that you may get a few extra of one color and you might be short a few on another color. I do add a few more rings than what the scale indicates to account for these variations. If you feel I’ve majorly screwed up, let me know and I’ll make it up to you on your next order. Shit happens.
- These rings are copper that has been enameled and coated with a polymer coating to prevent wear and tarnish. The color is permanent, but it will chip off with your pliers if you’re not careful. You should use only smooth jaw pliers which are available on my site.
- Made in the USA! All of the copper rings on my site are saw cut by me, Cheri the Jump Ring Lady. I use only American made colored copper wire. I have been making and selling jump rings since 2008. I am also the inventor of the patented EZ Bracelet which is a handy tool if you’re making chain maille bracelets. If you’re making necklaces, check out the EZ Necklace which makes design so much easier.
- If you have any questions, email me or text me. I’m in Wisconsin, Central Time Zone.
20g. 300 pc. Jump Ring Mixes
$4.75 – $10.00
Jump Ring Mixes by The Jump Ring Lady
- 20g. AWG. Saw cut by me. No burrs. Never out of stock. No spring back, ID’s stay consistent.
- You get about 300 rings in the mix. If you want to choose your own color combinations, then go to the Jump Ring Sampler where colors are separated from each other in a long plastic sleeve.
- These jump rings are listed by their OUTSIDE diameters or “OD.” Their INSIDE diameters are noted in the drop down menu as “ID.”
- Their Aspect Ratio is noted as “AR,” and it tells you how many other rings of the same gauge will go through the hole. For example, if the AR is 2.3, that means that only two rings can be hooked through the inside of this ring.
- Putting fractions into perspective:
3/32″ is less than 1/8″
1/8″ is, well, 1/8″
5/32″ is a little bigger than 1/8″
13/64″ is a little bigger 3/16″
1/4″ is what it is. 🙂
- Scroll down for more info.
4mm OD, 3/32" ID (2.3mm), 2.84 AR, 5mm OD, 1/8" ID (3.3mm), 4.07 AR, 6mm OD, 5/32" ID (4.3mm), 5.31 AR, 7mm OD, 13/64" ID (5.3mm), 6.54 AR, 8mm OD, 1/4" ID (6.3mm), 7.78 AR
Autumn Mix, Blurple Mix, Bright Jewel Tones Mix, Breeze Mix, Christmas Mix, City Nights Mix, Dark Tones Mix, Deep Jewel Tones Mix, Earth Tones Mix, Greenz Mix, Heather Mix, Heavy Metal Mix, Khaki Mix, Light Mix, Mardi Gras Mix, Neon Mix, Purples Mix, Rainbow Mix, Sand N Sea Mix, Spring Mix, Star Spangled Mix, Sunshine Mix, Swedish Mix, Teal Mix, The Blues Mix, Valentine Mix