- This wire is copper that has been silver plated and enameled and coated with a polymer coating to prevent wear and tarnish. The color is permanent, but it will chip off with your pliers if you’re not careful. You should use only smooth jaw pliers which are available on my site.
- The Metallic Colors cost less than the Silvery Colors.
- Made in the USA! I am also the inventor of the patented EZ Bracelet which is a handy tool if you’re making chain maille bracelets.
- If you have any questions, email me or text me. I’m in Wisconsin, Central Time Zone.
20g. Silvery Copper Wire 40-300 ft.
$8.50 – $45.00
Silver Plated Colored Copper Wire by The Jump Ring Lady
- Big spools of 18g. AWG wire contain 200 feet and the 20g. spools contain 300 feet.
- Big spools of silver plated wire cost $45.
- Big spools of metallic wire cost $25.
- Medium spools of 18g. silver plated copper wire contain 25 feet and the metallics contain 50 feet.
- Medium spools of 20g. silver plated copper wire contain 40 feet and the metallics contain 75 feet.
- Medium spools cost $8.50.
- Small spools of 18g. silver plated copper wire contain 12 feet and the metallics contain 21 feet.
- Small spools of 20g. silver plated copper wire contain 18 feet and the metallics contain 30 feet.
- Small spools cost $5.00. (They charge 10 bucks on Amazon!) If I don’t have the small spools in your color, I will ship hand wound coils of wire.
Amethyst 40 ft., Amethyst 300 ft., Baby Blue 40 ft., Champagne 300 ft., Flag Blue 40 ft., Fuchsia 40 ft., Gold 40 ft., Hot Pink 40 ft., Lavender 40 ft., Light Olive 300 ft., Mint 40 ft., Off White 300 ft., Orange 40 ft., Pacific Blue 40 ft., Pacific Blue 300 ft., Rose Gold 300 ft., Silver 40 ft., Titanium 40 ft., White 40 ft., Yellow 40 ft.