- Colored Silicone Rubber O Rings are Latex-Free
- There are color variances to some degree with some colors and a lot of variance in others! If you order two sizes of the same color and my colors are not consistent, I’ll call you. I don’t want to mess up your project! Be sure to provide a phone number when you check out.
- Some rings have a powdery coating. This is a result of the manufacturing process and is not a flaw. Put them on a damp cloth and it rubs off. The powder also comes off just by handling them while making your project.
- The rubber O rings are made in China.
- Rubber O Rings are not made of rubber. They’re made of silicone. People just call them “rubber.” What are ya going to do?
- If you have any questions, email me or text me. I’m in Wisconsin, Central Time Zone.
Rubber O Rings
$0.90 – $15.65
Silicone “Rubber” O Rings by The Jump Ring Lady
- Jump rings come in packs of 100.
- These jump rings are listed by their OUTSIDE diameters or “OD.”
- Their INSIDE diameters are noted in the drop down menu as “ID.”
- Their Aspect Ratio is noted as “AR,” and it tells you how many other rings of the same gauge will go through the hole. For example, if the AR is 2.3, that means that only two rings can be hooked through the inside of this ring.
- Some colors are limited. If I can’t fill your order I’ll be in touch. Make sure I have your number.
- Red o rings are available in 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm. there are no 9mm rings in red.
- Scroll down for more info.
24g. 3mm OD, 2.0mm ID, 4.0 AR, 18g. 5mm OD, 2.8mm ID, 2.8 AR, 13g. 7mm OD, 3.0mm ID, 1.66 AR, 13g. 9mm OD. 5mm ID, 2.77 AR, 13g. 10mm OD, 6.0mm ID, 3.33 AR, 12g. 12mm OD, 8.2mm ID, 4.1AR, 12g. 15mm OD, 10mm ID, 5.0 AR
Black, Blue, Glow in the Dark Ltd., Green, Light Blue, Neon Green Ltd., Neon Blue Ltd., Neon Yellow Ltd., Orange, Pink Ltd., Purple, Red Ltd., Rust, Turquoise, White, Yellow