- This wire is copper that has been enameled and coated with a polymer coating to prevent wear and tarnish. The color is permanent, but it will chip off with your pliers if you’re not careful. You should use only smooth jaw pliers which are available on my site.
- The Metallic Colors cost less than the Silvery Colors.
- Made in the USA! I am also the inventor of the patented EZ Bracelet which is a handy tool if you’re making chain maille bracelets.
- If you have any questions, email me or text me. I’m in Wisconsin, Central Time Zone.
20g. Metallic Copper Wire 75-300 ft.
$8.50 – $25.00
Metallic Colored Copper Wire by The Jump Ring Lady
- Big spools of 18g. AWG wire contain 200 feet and the 20g. spools contain 300 feet.
- Big spools of silver plated wire cost $45.
- Big spools of metallic wire cost $25.
- Medium spools of 18g. silver plated copper wire contain 25 feet and the metallics contain 50 feet.
- Medium spools of 20g. silver plated copper wire contain 40 feet and the metallics contain 75 feet.
- Medium spools cost $8.50.
- Small spools of 18g. silver plated copper wire contain 12 feet and the metallics contain 21 feet.
- Small spools of 20g. silver plated copper wire contain 18 feet and the metallics contain 30 feet.
- Small spools cost $5.00. (They charge 10 bucks on Amazon!) If I don’t have the small spools in your color, I will ship hand wound coils of wire.
Antique Copper 75 ft., Antique Gold 300 ft., Bare Copper 300 ft., Black 75 ft., Blue 75 ft., Brown 300 ft., Burgundy 75 ft., Dark Olive 75 ft., Dark Olive 300 ft., Green 300 ft., Magenta 300 ft., Purple 75 ft., Red 75 ft., Teal 300 ft., Tarnish Resistant Copper 75 ft., Vintage Bronze Copper Wire 75ft